Download (485 KB)
Publish to Digital Frame is a free plug-in for the free Windows Live Photo Gallery to automatically resize, shuffle and copy photos to memory card or USB stick that is used for digital photo frame, or simply any folder on your computer.
This plug-in is for you if:
- You have to manually copy photos to memory card.
- Your digital photo frame does not have shuffle feature.
- Your memory card does not allow you to have more than 512 photos in a folder.
- Your frame has lower resolution than your multi megapixel photos, and you would like to save card space for more photos.
1. Open Windows Live Photo Gallery.
2. Select the photos you want.
3. Click Publish on the toolbar, and select “Publish to Digital Frame”.
Be sure to leave a comment below or @oldbuddynet if you find it useful or have any question. Thanks!
P.S. Check out other plugins too! LiveUpload to Facebook is my favorite ; )